As we begin to regather, we ask that you prayerfully make the best decision for you and your household. The good news is... you have options!
If you are comfortable worshiping in-person, you are invited
to join us on Sunday mornings... 9:00 AM at Sperry or
10:00 AM at Mediapolis. Both churches have adopted
these Safe Practices for In-Person Worship.
Stay 6 ft. Apart
* Please keep a 6-foot space between families.
* Please do not gather in groups outside your immediate family.
Cover Your Face
* Please wear a mask if possible, but specifically while entering and exiting the building.
* If you begin to feel unwell during the service, please put on a mask and head for home.
Stay at Home
* If you are ill or have encountered anyone sick, please partake in online service at home.
* If you have has a recent fever, please allow two weeks before coming to in-person worship.
This option will continue to be available for you! If staying home is the best choice for you, if you're in a vulnerable population, or have recently been ill or around someone who is ill, please keep joining us online at 10:00 AM. We look forward to serving you in this way. Click here to watch online (live Sundays @ 10:00 AM or on demand.)
If you can’t join us online or in person, you are welcome to find a parking place close to the Mediapolis church and listen to the service (live only) at 10:00 AM over 87.9 FM. There will be about a 2-block radius from Mediapolis UMC that you will be able to receive signal.